I love December. I love giving and receiving presents. I love the きらきら in Orchard. I love meeting up with "long time no see but still have endless topics to chat" friends. I love that "I can wake up with my biological clock every morning". Finally this year there's no rush in flying off!
Perhaps I should add on to the last sentence above. There's no rush in flying off, but rush in doing lab work! OMG even more saddening. Perhaps I'm really growing more mature, I kept thinking about the future. I dont want to be a pessimist but some how I feel times ahead will be getting worse!
Congestion, foreign talents, floods, train disruptions. These may seemed to be small problems but no problem is too small to be neglected especially when they didnt even existed in the past.
Oh Singapore, what have you became? I love that 90s Singapore! I need no MBS, I'm happy with that sandy playground. But oh well, times have changed. Move on bah, majulah!
No comments:
Post a Comment