Then after some self-reflection, I wonder what I've been doing all these years. 0 achievement, 0 talent.
The saddest thing is that I dont find passion in what I'm doing. My mentor has passion for her research whereas for me I just cant wait to get it done and over with.
I dont see myself going into Chemistry industry. (Yes I've just given up forensic because I think I'll most probably end up destroying the precious DNA sample from crime scene).
But recently I realised I like fixing bits and pieces.
Piecing them up gradually.
Joint forces with Dad, I did the chandelier, he hanged it (mega pride).
And now I just did the IKEA drawer myself! Actually it's easy but oh well, for people like me with no talents, I should acknowledged this work.
A random photo of the nails I did for the festive season!
On another note, I think I ought to buy a present for myself regardless of how untalented I am. Simply because nobody will love me more than I do. But I really have no idea what to get. This is so terrible. Not knowing what to get for myself. Hmmmm. The things on my current wishlist are unfortunately unreachable. So Im thinking of just getting a pair of gorgeous heels or dress or both.
What say you?
(It's so sad that every time I decided to jog, it rains!)
No comments:
Post a Comment