I survived a crazy week. My group mates, turned out to be quite nice after all, when compared to others. I should apologised for grumbling about them and be appreciative.
Life has turned extreme busy recently. I've been spending a good 14 hours in school almost everyday and I can feel that I'm on the verge.
Even after a 8 hour sleep cannot rejuvenate my body. This morning when woke up, I saw W's text asking me if I want to go movie with his friends. I don't know why he kept asking me to go out with his friends because why can't my life be simpler, just you and me? I don't like mixing with strangers, especially in big groups and when they have been guessing how I look like. And I will wonder if they will start to compare me with his previous girlfriends. Life is already stressful the way it is, why add on.
I can understand maybe he wants to introduce to his friends, and might feel upset if I do not want. I was about to prepare myself to agree but why pressurize me to give an immediate answer when I have not even brush teeth. Now I dont feel like going out anymore, not even alone with him. I just feel so sad why can't he be more understanding.
Never believe in having a bf because I like the way my life has been. I like how I can do things by myself. Having another person into my life seems catastrophic. But after living together for half a year, I thought maybe I can accept it. Seems like I'm still better suited alone.
Maybe I'm too stressed up by school. Maybe it's better that I just focus on doing my presentation for Monday.
Music is so therapeutic. I was dancing to a random song and dad (was mopping the floor) started dancing along too. I think he is just too adorable for words. Dancing with a mop. LOL.
It's been some time since I encounter a beautiful lyrics. Nonetheless, it is by ayu.
思うたよりも人はずっと強いものね
少し長く闇の中にいたけれど
そろそろいくわ
なにも見えなくなったその後で
すべて見えた
つずく道は狭過ぎて一人きりで
歩くしか他にないの
痛みが想像の範囲をあまりに
超えてしまって時に人は
泣いてみたり叫んでみたり
できる力は残ってなんかもうないよね
ひたすら無に襲われるのね
Tried translating a little...
"The road ahead is too narrow
I have no choice but to walk alone
The pain has exceeded beyond imagination
At this moment
Try crying, try shouting
There is not a single strand of energy left,
Only to be devour by emptiness"
The lyrics, the mv, the chants and the music. So dark, creepy yet beautiful. "BRILLANTE"
No comments:
Post a Comment