Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why are sweet memories saddening?



Brother requested for some nice scenery photos of Europe and China. So I was browsing through to pass him. And so the memories came back.

It's sad because I know I can never go back to such a life again.

Sometimes I wished I'm daring enough to be freaking rebellious. If I were an orphan, I'll make sure I lead a havoc life. You know like not studying, not working, just living a day by a day, doing things I like. Eat, sleep, walk around bare footed, kiss a hot babe, spend the remaining money on a ticket to a far away place where no one knows me, adopt another orphan, blast the music, sing & dance in Prague square, talk to a stranger...

Oh well at least I had a happy day today!

P.S. Im typing this entry mainly because I'm waiting for my files to be downloaded. It's slow as the modem is right at the furthest location from my computer. And after waiting for a dinosaur year, it seems like it will never be done. FML. I hate reading literature. Happy belated birthday ayu!

P.S.2. Sometimes you need someone to highlight and remind you how blessed you are. At times I wished I have a sister to share wardrobe with. Imagine clothes, shoes, bags everything x2! But having a doting elder brother is... something I'll never ever trade for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment