Imagine what will you do if one day you wake up half deaf?
There is this Singaporean female guitarist I saw on youtube whom woke up one day and turned half deaf. Without any symptoms or whatsoever.
About 2 years ago, Ayu also declared that she is permanently deaf on her right ear.
A couple of months ago, I started waking up and couldnt hear on my right. But it'd soon be alright after a few minutes.
Recently it got worse, having to wait half hour or so to regain hearing.
Today, I'm kinda officially deaf on my right. As I am typing this, I still cannot hear a thing on my right. And I am having this acute sharp pain on the right ear (drum) too.
I have visited a GP and she just prescribed an ear drop for me saying it's just ear wax accumulation. But after I used the ear drop, my hearing got worse. I highly doubt it is ear wax because my brother sees no wax inside.
Mum and Dad are not helpful at all, kept nagging and nagging about my lifestyle. That the fan is blowing too strongly at me, that I eat too much beef, that i eat too much sashimi, that I went to too cold countries, that I went to too high altitude countries, that I rode a motorbike, that I study too hard,....
what bullshit. Instead of finding a solution for me they started blaming on my lifestyle of which many were not true in the first place. I didnt eat beef for a long time.
Bf is being an ass also. Right from the start when I told him of my earring problem till now I completely lost it, he didn't show much care and concern.
Brother is my only pillar. He suggested to bring me to A&E but I reckon probably they will just put me way behind the queue. It's just an ear after all.
I don't know what to do but cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment