Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November will be good


Sometimes I think brother is handsome



November, the month of exams. But this will be good. I believe so. December will be even better. Always my favorite month, needless to say.

Many people made my day today.

1) Met Lina on the mrt. I can't say how happy I was to see her.
2) Know a new friend in lab. A poly intern student, lynnette. She said I looked young, and a very young Masters student. I'm happy just like that. *BIMBO*
3) Uncle caretaker at the lab, who never fail to take care of me. Asking me if I've eaten my lunch and offered me instant noodle. Haha.
4) Jackson, the lab tech, who also never fail to secretly take care of me. Knowing that I wanted to take the 5pm boat home and that it's going to be full, he asked another staff to take the 6pm boat so I could have the 5pm.
5) Daikuan, who is always there to lend me his shoulder, chest and ears.
6) Willie, who shows concern for me despite his atrociously demanding schedule.


And people who made my days, not just a day.
1) Family esp brother. The nonchalant happy go lucky guy yet is such a caring and loving brother.
2) Ms Aw Yong. Who rather be stupid than to lose me.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment