Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holy shit! It was so creepy...

Some things in life are just too coincidental to the extent of creepiness.

1) I was browsing the HDB website after receiving an email from them of the Hougang resale apartments. I am always into executive flats because I still can't fathom why Dad didn't buy one then when it was only one thousand difference. I saw this executive flat at Block 628, where I once worked in and so I clicked for more details.

A level 2 unit... ain't interested in such a low flat. It then stroke me that there was an unit in level 2 which was haunted. Although I don't know the unit number of that house but I am quite sure that THIS IS THE ONE. Even though I'm not buying it, it still sent a chill down my spine, thinking that this flat which would soon be purchased is haunted but the new owner to be wouldn't know at all.

Moving house is such an arduous process and after everything is settled, still gotta deal with such intangible thing is unimaginable!

2) At the end of July, there were people in-charge going round my neighbourhood putting up national flag in every house. That explains the reason why my district has so many flags up because majority of the people can't be bothered to put up the flag, especially when putting up means less space to hang your laundry. Lol. There was this guy who hanged the flag at our house saw my Dad and asked him "Is your daughter back yet?"

My Dad was puzzled by the sudden random question but replied him without further question "Yes she is, thank you."

I reckon that the question refers to back from overseas and not back as in from work/school. Because it was like 2pm so why would someone ask if a person is back from work at that weird hour?

But then how the heck he knew I went overseas?!?!?!?!

That was creepy. I don't even know that guy.

3) I saw a random bra hanging among our laundry at the corridor and asked Mum whose is it. Mum didn't know either. Yesterday I noticed one of my bra went missing and I guess someone took my bra and put someone else's in replace.

This is not creepy but disgusting! #%^&^%^#@%^*^%^%#^&*&%$#&* CAZZO!


4) Was sitting on the sofa and as I randomly turned my head to look out, I saw some guy peeping into my flat. Holy shit! My first thought is "some sales man again" but he didn't come forward and instead walked swiftly to the stairs.

Many thoughts ran through my head in 3 seconds and I finally came to a decision- to chase after him. As I was running down the stairs, I still saw his hand on the railing but it soon disappeared and when I reached the ground floor, he was nowhere to be seen.

He couldn't have run so fast, so there're only 2 possibilities.

first, he hid behind some pillars once he reached the ground floor.
second, he stopped at level 2 and went to the other side of the block through the common corridor.


I swore that I would not let any bra stealer off but again and again, I failed to catch them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment