Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The World is so big but somehow I met you

Massive photos ahead. Close window/tab as you wish now!


I woke up seeing the big empty room I've gotten after the big ass vintage wardrobe has moved away (temporarily for restoration), and can't help it but camwhore in front of the mirror. I never thought I would camwhore because narcissism isn't my character!

I painted my walls rose white by myself! With a little help from Daddy though. Hehes. But I snatched the hardest job like painting the ceiling while dad helped with pasting tape around the sockets.



And so I started to camwhore. I think mirror is a girl's best friend. Not diamond, Chanel, nor Ferragamo heels!

Can't believe the first thing I did after waking is to take photos, even before washing up face and brushing teeth!



So I did my eyelash extension.



And a picture to scare you all! HEHEHEHE. No make up = zombie. My dark circles have been my best companion since secondary school. Hehehes.


Zombie look with long hair. All I lack is pale skin and red lips. My friend said my hair is so Rapunzel. I have my reason for it... Because I don't have the money to cut hair in Denmark! And now too lazy to go cut, so I actually trimmed a bit by myself.


And now are photos before going to bed and before removing make up. I used to be so lazy to remove make up (after all I don't put thick make up) and apply skin care but now I have so many skin care products!!! Lotion, essence, moisturizer, eye cream are my daily routine now. I know of some people who put even more stuff than me.



Loathe my asymmetric face.


Gasp! Cause I have...


Double chin. All thanks to the gigantic amount of carbonara I ate. I want a small and slim face with pointed chin leh!



After >2 months, I still can't forget the happy times I had in Denmark. And it doesn't help that many little things here are of reminiscent of Denmark, especially when my friends are still so nice to keep in touch with me.

Like Aurélie, Ho Ho, Matteo etc.
Especially Ho Ho, chatting with him always makes me so happy and less homesick while in Denmark. And even now I still miss him a lot.


Should I go to China? I'm afraid I'll miss China a lot too when I come back. I'll miss another Chinese New Year if I go and I sort of like the idea! Haha.




The world is so big, but somehow I met you.
And I'm grateful for that. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment