Saturday, August 28, 2010

Undone

Bad bad time management.

Of all the things I need to do, I've only done my eyelash, attended Eug's bday celebration, met Jess for Breakfast, and tuition.




Yet, I can't wait to plan for the next trip- fly kite!


Feel like getting not one but 2 pairs of Converse. Heh heh.


I'm gonna be a final year student comes this Monday and the only good thing in being a final year student is that I got all the electives that I wanted. The extremely popular Minds Over Stress and a Business module.

Since it's my last semester I should go all out and enjoy every moment of school life!

I was telling YL that if I can go back Europe to study again, I'd definitely buy my Chanel classic flap and LV alma this time. And the thought of holding an EU citizen card entering the Lourve for free excites me. Unfortunately all these were in the past.



Just a random photo of me in Frankfurt. A ridiculously random place that I visited just because I wanted to sleep over at Frankfurt airport (for free accomodation). Heh heh. But ended up loving the architecture there, and meeting an over-friendly guy who scares me for quite a bit.



And should I still thank YOG for the extended holiday? Cause the much awaited Japan trip which almost came true was totally dashed as my December holiday clashes with sweetie's. HAHAHAHAHA. Never mind lor.. There will be a next time right??

No comments:

Post a Comment