Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's SUNDAY!

Sat in front of my laptop, typing an exchange report that is due in a week's time. The requirement was a minimum of 500 words but I ended up with 2700. Oops. Did I really have to be so long winded?! I was just trying to provide as much information as possible to any potential students who want to go to DTU, or exchange in general.

Freaking wasted my whole afternoon away, recalling, typing, editing, digging up for photos etc.

Then suddenly I seemed to hear Simone's voice of "Come on, it's Sunday!"

It's like how sometimes I would wake up in Denmark thinking I'm still in Singapore and greeted Mum "Good Morning" naturally.

Capricorns dislike changes. For me, I welcome. I don't like to stay in a place for too long, or doing the same things.


I have too many photos from the Europe trip, so much that I skipped to update my recent Malaysia trip instead. Just upload a few photos will do! Haha!


Everyone's sleepy cause of the goddamn early morning flight!


First shopping mall, Pavilion!


How can we not visit the Petronas twin tower when in Kuala Lumpur?! Having seen Taipei 101, Eiffel tower and this KL twin tower, I'd say 101 is freaking ugly! Of course Eiffel tower is still the best (when not up-close) but that doesn't count as a building so can't compare.


One of the rare full family shoots!


Last night is meant for drinking. Some how I drank the most but yet kept winning all the games. Drinking helps me to concentrate better.



Back in Singapore, met up with sweetie again.

The best porridge stall in Chinatown.


And a beautiful Chinese temple that I never noticed its presence before!

I can't wait for another adventure soon! Mount Kinabalu!!! I want to conquer you! But gotta wait for my climbing mate to be free.




Tomorrow is the last week of my extended holiday. After coming back from Denmark I didn't seem to do many things but yet seemed to have done almost all that I wanted to do.


It's the last academic year! Go get the upper Honours!

No comments:

Post a Comment