Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aquarama 2009/ Circle line

Aquarama with wee lun but the objective was to visit sister.


Sis's job was damn slack (spells boring) but well, like what I always said if you hate your job, THINK OF THE $$$$$$$$.



First fish: Luohan. Which I think is really ugly. I wonder if those who spend SGD8888 to buy such a fish will regret?


It looks like fish and chips to me.

I don't really know how to appreciate these fishes though I find some are really beautiful. The view above (which I think consist of chairs) was more breath taking than the fishes.


Dragon fish. Another ugly fish.



Okay la, the winner more glamourous.




Very tempted to take the trophy home because I've not been winning any lately!








Compact camera using 0.3M can take such a quality not bad right!




Looks like my Chem lab.






But they're fish tanks.






Coral that looks like a cave to me. And it's the 2nd or 1st.



Finding my Nemo and capturing it was not easy at all!. They swim super fast. If only I had a DSLR.








My proudest photo of the day... *DRUMROLL*

*TADAH* I really think this photo damn chio la. Colors are vivid, background is blurred to make the Nemo the centre of attraction. And you can still see the water mark.


















I called it the Zebra-fish.







Gold fish is so fat that I really feel like pinching their chin! Pincha puncha pincha puncha.





If only I can burst the balloon.

Human gallery time.































LED fishes. Can save on electricity.













My goodbye speech held here.





Ah! Sister, this is for you!












Another person commented that we look alike. Wahahahahaha. Maybe I should cut my hair short so we can further confuse people? Heh heh, our hair color is almost the same!










We are at LORONG CHUAN!




























Sister, this is for you too!







Ah, we were the tourists (from NEL), exploring the circle line.





Purple chair.




Blue chair.





And green chair.











Not easy to get a decent shot with little people. We had to board a few different trains to get this effect.





Now we're at SERANGOON!
















Love love love this travellator.







And hearts the escalatorsssss!











Circle line faster open at Buona Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment