Today might be my last day at work. My patients are super nice to me. So touched that they actually remember my name. What really makes me happy is that I felt recognised by them after a month's work.
OMG. Everyone is so nice to me that they sort of makes me regret going away. =(
There's this patient who gave me mangoes and Hans cake. He even told me not to tell the other nurses. LOL.There's also another patient's daughter who is extremely nice to me. She gave me cookies on one occasion, and asked me what type of books I like to read so she can buy for me to read during work next week. I told her thanks but I'm going away to Taiwan for a week. She then gave me a notebook today with the word "Have a wonderful journey" on it!
Anyway, I went to Orchard just now and saw 3 fucking chio lambo cars. I was more into the last one, a black lambo. But having a lambo is so not feasible in Singapore even if I'm fucking rich.
I couldn't get a good picture of them because there were so many people! Singaporeans see Lambo as a very BIG deal whereas in Italy is quite common.. Sad..



I couldn't get a good picture of them because there were so many people! Singaporeans see Lambo as a very BIG deal whereas in Italy is quite common.. Sad..



My first overseas trip with sweetie! So excited! Just the 2 of us!Our relationship somehow grew even stronger cos we were so excited counting down and smsing each other daily! Happy 8.5th anniversary to us! Oh sweetie dearest, I really can't wait to meet you on the cab tmr morning! LOVES.
Will be back on 16 June!
Will be back on 16 June!

No comments:
Post a Comment