Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kee Ching's Wedding

31st May 2009 .

First shock. Obviously the fact that Kee Ching's getting married.

2nd shock. That she's getting married and it's not shotgun.

3rd shock. Kai yuan didn't come for the wedding!

Afraid that we will be late, baby ther and I cab down and then found that not many people have arrived. Reached at 710 but dinner started at about 830pm.

Initially the seating arrangement was so terribly wrong. They separated me and darlin, put me and baby ther together with people like Ms Lim, Alex, phillip etc.

Fortunately, they realised and changed according to how we sat in JC. For wedding planners, it is crucial for them to place the right guest at the right table. That's the fundamental rule. You wouldn't want your guests to feel awkward, would you?

First joke of the night:I told darlin that she cannot leave an empty seat beside her as SKY is coming soon. This makes all of us kan jiong, all rushed to get rid of empty chairs. The scene was so chaotic and funny and Alex was shocked as he didn't know what we were doing.

Second joke: I told them to swop the table no. with our neighbouring table 3 so that SKY will go to the wrong table! Ms Lim heard that and said something like "if you (table 4) don't go to hell who will?"

Other gossips of the night...
1) Danny's face was so red after yum seng! I wonder how many glasses he drank. Never drink with empty stomach. Luckily baby ther and I practised self-control.

2) Darlin and I agreed that sitting at the same table with your ex and your ex's current love is something that we will never do.

3) Darlin and I again agreed that if we are in 30s and still single, we would be too pai seh to attend weddings. Ah! I told darlin that there's someone opposite who is 30 and still single. Ssshhhh.

4) All of us agreed that the bride looked like Ms Lim and the groom looked like Alex. Darlin said she'd die if someone says she looks like *censored*.

5) Someone said that sha and minghui's outfit were inappropriate for the night. Too under-dress for being the sisters of the bride. Showing the pink bra straps on a white dress in a white wedding is a big NO NO too.

6) Joce's bf looked very old to me. I say 32, baby ther says 27, darlin says 30. So we agreed late 20s to early 30s.

7) We keep guessing who's attached and who's not. And for those who are attached, we keep asking who, how, where and why?

Enough said. Too many gossips....


Pictures time!





The photo. I am considering to take semi nude photo for my wedding. Like revealing my back or breast covered by my husband's arm etc. I think I'd get a frown on my parents' face though.




As SKY didn't come eventually, table 4 was filled with happiness as we only had 6 people (table 3 was fulled with 9!). Table 4 is GOSSIP GIRLS. Even Ms lim said "must trust her (referring to me) for her news". LOL.





Table 4. Rach. Me. Li Shan. Ben. Kun Loong. JWong the photographer.


I grabbed JWong in. Poor photographer. LOL.





Alex and Jocelyn were the hosts for the night. Alex's chinese sounds a bit weird but there isn't any other better candidate for a male chinese host in the class (think of phi's cantonese accent, Kun & ben's ang mog accent, JWong's lameness, Danny would probably get drunk and strip on stage) . As for Jocelyn's, she said "campaign" instead of "champagne" at least twice.








All rise for the bride and groom.






Too difficult to take a good photo because
1) My camera speed wasn't fast enough
2) They didn't face me
3) Too many people blocking me especially the hired photographer
4) The aisle was too short. The length of my living room.



































Speech time. Both were too nervous and they didn't really say much. =( What a waste. Because I can still remember how my cousin's short yet touching wedding speech moved many to tears.





Random. Most of us have 2 glasses of drinks. Too bad if you only have 1, JWong.







The 2nd outfit. I love purpleeeeeeeee! But I'd love to have at least 3 outfits for my wedding! Wahahahhahahahaha. I want white, pink, purple, cheongsam (because I want to make my husband wear the big red ball!), gold!













The happy bride and groom.













Everything happened too fast. I didn't even see any jiao bei jiu by the couple so table 4 acted one. Lead actor and actress: BenTan + Waiter Loong





S12. We only gather during wedding.


The H1N1 guy. See him so poor thing so I didn't suan him much that night =(.






NG1.





NG 2.




Okay!



Beloved darlin!






Best buddies. JWong's hair makes him looks like Stephen Chow!










Beloved baby ther.





Beloveds.



They say the boss and secretary.



And the boss is so vain that he wanted another photo as he wanted a smiling one.






He looks more handsome because of rach.

Bride and groom!




The bride and us!






21 is still a very young age to get settled down. I kept thinking of KC's wedding when I first heard of the news and was so excited for her. Think too much of wedding until I had a dream on it. That I'm getting married. And it was a nightmare. I hated it so much that I even became a run away bride.
But KC's not as "independent" as me. She will have her happiness. =)
Congrats Mrs Lim!

No comments:

Post a Comment