After numerous attempts to invite me to go for service, I finally relented to my friend's request.
Oh boy! I don't want to sound too rude, but may I say it was such a regrettable decision that I swore to myself never to go again?
The reasons? I shall not bore you with explaining.
Nevertheless it was such an eye opening experience as it made me see the fact that having faith is so important but a faith of too much, if left uncontrolled, can be scary.
So the conclusion is, it ascertains the fact that I do not like it.
So once and for all, if you are my friend & you still cherish our friendship, please stop asking me to go to your service because I really do feel very uncomfortable. :(
Okay, moving on to happier stuff.
Yesterday I made carbonara, after many months. I've the sudden urge to cook carbonara because I found expired bacon and expired cream in the fridge. So this was my first time adding cream to carbonara and oh my it was so delicious!!! Although the authentic carbonara calls for no cream and I've always loved the authentic version, i realised adding a little cream enhances the flavour of the bacon (not too creamy though!). Oh so yummy cant wait to cook again! I know I may sound shameless here but so far I've never eaten any carbonara in Singapore that matches mine. Albeit I must add that I dont eat a lot of carbonara here because I was so disappointed every time that I decided to stop having except in Italy.
I also made simple garlic bread and brother loved it so much that he exclaimed "I love all your cooking!"
It made me so happy beyond words :)
Ingredients:
1 tbsp Fresh crushed/chopped garlic
Dried parsley
Butter
Cheese
Bread (I use normal white bread cause this was what I could find at home)
1) Mix garlic with 1 tsp of butter and toast for about 5 min
2) Spread butter and toasted garlic paste on bread
3) Sprinkle parsley and cheese as desired
4) Toast bread or 5 min
Tadah! Yummy, fast and fuzz-free garlic bread!!
Tomorrow is my final oral presentation for my Masters thesis. Yipeeee! Because that would mark the official end of my tortorous researcher life! Next week is also the week 13 (final week) of the semester. With 3 assignment deadlines and 1 oral presentation, it surely isnt a good week ahead. Soon after will be the final exams!
I cant wait for all these to end. I'm going to bug my brother for the Taiwan trip. He said he's gonna sponsor my air ticket. I hope he wont eat his words. I'm still waiting for the Prada bag as well.
Oh of course, I'm very hyped up for the Japan trip in Dec with sweetie (though it's still quite far)
No comments:
Post a Comment