Monday, March 26, 2012

JH's LOVE breakfast





I made this JH's LOVE breakfast last sunday for brother and his girlfriend. It's called JH's LOVE breakfast because

1) Ingredients are whatever I can find at home
2) It is made with love :D

My cooking style is simple X lazy. LOL. Because I'm a very lazy person. And the kitchen is not fully furbished at all. I don't even have an oven nor microwave *screams*

But due to my easily satisfied taste bud, usually I find the food awesome! It's good to have low expectations.

I like making this LOVE breakfast because it tastes even better than BIG breakfast, it's easy to make, and I can use whatever ingredients I feel like having for that morning :)

Ingredients:
Serves 1

2 eggs
2 bacon/ 2 hot dogs
2-4 tbsp of baked beans
1 hash brown
White button mushroom
Oil/ unsalted butter
Ground black pepper
Salt

1) Using a toaster, toast the hash brown and hot dogs for 5 minutes.
2) Fry the toasted hash brown and hot dogs/ bacon until golden brown/ crispy.
3a) For sunny side up, add 2 tbsp of oil & a little salt and fry the egg until the egg white is cooked but the egg yolk is still watery.
3b) For scramble egg, add half tbsp of unsalted butter, salt & ground black pepper (to taste)and fry the eggs with constant stirring. Remove when it is almost dried.
4) Stir fry white button mushroom until cooked.
5) As baked beans are already cooked, I don't usually heat it up but just take 2-4 tbsp of the beans.


I'm going to try making chocolate truffles II, oreo truffles and rosti soon!
Simple & noob garlic bread recipe up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment