Saturday, February 18, 2012

Something to look forward to nightly... ♥




To go home, water & sing to the plants, lie on my comfy bed with my plushie, drink a cup of hot green tea, have a bar of chocolate and read a book with calming music.

Instant cure for any kind of troubles.






2 newly found hobbies: Cultivate my lovely plants & read a book :D

Maybe, tomorrow I shall pay a visit to the nursery and get another pot of lovely flowers :))


P.S. Gotten a pot of beautiful orchid, and some seeds for carnation and cosmos :D Shall visit the nursery for some fertiliser after mid-terms!
P.S.2 Finally found the title of the piece of music I heard on the street of Vienna! "Air on the G String". I was so captivated by that young dashing gentleman playing his violin. I wish I'm in Europe now, to see the blooming flowers everywhere during Spring, and talented street performers.

No comments:

Post a Comment