Sunday, January 22, 2012

Erasmus meet up

I just saw on Facebook, that Thibauld would be organising an Erasmus meet up in Copenhagen. It''s been 2 years and apparently everyone couldnt forget that amazing adventurous once in a life time experience.

I miss Copenhagen so much, if only it's a stone's throw away. Or if only I'm wealthy.

Brother changed his mind again (even though after giving me cold hard cash), and asked if I'd like to have iPad instead of Rayban. I couldnt decide because I dont need iPad, it'd probably be under utilised by me anyway. But the thought of it costing thrice that of a Rayban excites me. Should I want something just because it is pricier or choose something that I'll actually use??


Hmmm I told him to give me some time to see if iPad 3 will be releasing anytime soon.... Meanwhile I shall keep the cash! In case he changes his mind to no present! HAHAHA.

Oh tonight I can finally have reunion dinner with family after being away from home for 2 Chinese New Year! I'm excited about the food!!! :D


P.S. Bro really did give me money for iPad BUT dont think I'm gonna buy it anytime soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment