Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello 2012!

First post of the year!

2012 is gonna be an awesome fabulous year! Why? Because I believe so. :D

Tomorrow's start of school. I dont dread it as much as I did during secondary school years but I dont look forward to it either. Because that means less time to do things that I enjoy. Such as going shopping, dazing on my bed, and singing to my flowers.

Yes flowers.

I brought a pot of Gerbera (though the nursery lady told me it's sunflower but I highly doubt so. Wiki: Gerbera is a genus of ornamental plants from the sunflower family. Probably that's why.

I couldnt decide if roses or daisies (Gerbera is commonly known as South African Daisy) is my favourite flower. I think I shan't rank them and make roses, daisies and tulips my top 3 favourite flowers instead.

You know which flower to give me now *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment