This is a very random post.
Just wanna say I finally started jogging in Fernvale route again and I was so disappointed when I found out that things have changed so much in these times that I was gone. The nice scenic and refreshing greenery has made way for new constructions. So i'll see more construction workers next time when i jog :(
I know it's dangerous to jog at night but I really enjoy it.
Even though I just started jogging only, I have slimmed down quite a bit already! I dont know why! I think it's the weather because it started to get so hot in China that I have not much appetite. I couldnt really slim down in Denmark mainly because of the pasta and cheese!! So sinful!
I love my body now. Though lots of tight fitting dresses last time became so loose now, and even the cheongsams that I tailor-made a month ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment