
Hello! I'm back in sunny Singapore! (okay the photo doesnt reflect sunny Singapore though!)
Removed the chat box because of too many spams. If you want to comment, use the comment function!
It's been a long time since I blogged. The only reader out there is probably the author.
Hmmm...
Nothing much to do for this 1 month break. Well actually I have a lot of things to do, unpacking my baggage, packing & declutter my room, meeting up with long time no see friends, helping dad with his gramophone, settling urgent personal stuff such as medical check up etc.
It is so therapeutic to declutter the room!
Next steps are to fix the shelf, the wall fan, the clock, the painting and the chandelier. Oh the chandelier, due to the shipping, I broke a small part of it :(
And I'd need a week or so to do some Chem revision, and then orientation week.
I hope I can survive a new environment, a new level of study. Heh, I never thought I'd further my studies. Oh well, even if I regretted my choice, one thing I love and appreciate most of myself is that I forgive myself easily. Even if I make sucky decisions. Because no one would love and forgive myself more than me, myself and I.
Talk about narcissism!
Anyway, I think it's so true that change is the only constant. Because things and people are constantly changing. So do I. Looking back at my diary, the things I wanted etc, to me now, they are just so insignificant. Looking at the right column where I longed for all those designer items, this very moment I am thinking "Do I really need them?"
You see, those designer bags that I bought, I dont really carry them often. In fact I find it a chore to maintain the leather. As much as I love them, sometimes I feel carrying a backpack feels great. It's just like I couldnt live without cosmetics, yet I love my bare skin the most.
Just sit back and enjoy the simple things in life, because simplicity always brings serenity to your mind, soul and body :)
I am the other reader. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI am another reader of your blog. Welcome back to Singapore. We shall meet up soon. It's has been a long long time. Miss u.
ReplyDeletelol. thank you loyal readers!
ReplyDeletekezia, heard Ari is coming to find you again! so sweet!
Yeah and then this year we will be flying back to Finland together.
ReplyDeleteWe should meet up soon :) Wondering whether u will be free this Saturday to join Chien, Sinyi and me for lunch?