Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beginnings come at random but endings always have meaning

So depressing to hear my favourite prof Dawei announced today "it's the end of 428 lectures"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. This implies

1) Exams are coming
2) I can't see Dawei as much again
3) Another step closer to graduation
4) Another step closer to working life= SIAN



I hate moving on to the next stage of my life, because the next stage will last for decades, till I retire, or unless I can be a housewife, which unfortunately is my aspiration that is not worth mentioning.

Enough of being an emo nemo, brother is so sweeeeeet to give me a strawberry shortcake calendar! So sweet of him cause he don't shower me with gifts, not even in the past when he didn't have a girlfriend. So I was pleasantly surprised!

Haha. Yes I'm that patriotic to put the national flag on my study desk! Ja, ja, I may be complaining and grumbling about how crowded, congested & expensive Singapore is, but at the end of the day, this is still where I belong. Where I don't feel discriminated, where I feel at ease, where my family and majority of my friends are.



Oh yeah by the way, I chatted with my eye candy again and he's such a nice gentleman. He's got the most mesmerizing blue eyes I've ever seen! A Judo player too! Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment