Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I have special ability...

If I can choose to have a special ability (that is if such abilities really exist), I don't want to be a superman. Flying is so boring and slow.

I don't want to be invisible. I don't have a habit of peeping.

I don't wish for super power cause I'm not a fighter.



I just wanna be a jumper. Not the apparel jumper but the ability of teleporting. So that every time I'm late for school I can just jump straight to the lecture, without waiting and squeezing the 179. (can save on transport!)



Most importantly, I'd love to jump to Denmark now. Relive my happy times there and when night comes, I'd just jump back home to sleep. Save on accommodation!

Sounds great right? Then I could easily accomplish my World trip plan.


Maybe I can go back Rome again, and visit the Vatican city museum which I failed to last time. This is one of the regrets I had!


Or back to the Eiffel tower? Regretted not buying the Eiffel tower key chain from the Negro guy because I thought he looked dangerous. I shouldn't be so judgmental and racist.




Another regret- that I didn't join Rox & gang for the Egypt trip. But I couldn't really regret on this since it's either Paris or Cairo and of course the former is more attractive huh. Think of LV, Chanel, Balenciaga and more! But if there were to be a second Europe study trip (which unfortunately it's not possible anymore), I'd definitely visit Iceland, Egypt, Turkey and Greece!






All pictures credited to http://secretunderseacity.wordpress.com/2007/12/18/jumper-trailer-and-posters/

No comments:

Post a Comment