
It's amazing how people can do insane things for LOVE.
But I do support Bear all the way! So much that I'm doing crazy things along with him. That's what friends are for huh? To support each other, although I can't really remember him giving me any form of encouragement.... (T_T")
Anyway, I'm going to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. Because that Bear's favourite girl is in KL so we are all going there with him! It's a morning flight. Damn early morning at 0720. And I insist on taking the first/second bus to the airport simply because my financial status is not as stable or uprising as Singapore's. (Sidetrack a bit, I can't believe our GDP grew by 19% in second quarter of the year! Is it really true or is the General Election coming soon??) I reckon my luggage would be less than 1kg. * Gasped!*
No comments:
Post a Comment