So time to update what I did over the past weeks before more photos come along...
We had a really delicious chawanmushi meal with 2 native Japanese, our virgin attempt with Hainan Chicken rice, and then chawanmushi meal again with the 2 Japanese guys & Hungarian and Spanish guys, and made improvement to our Chicken rice again!
And we spent our holidays with a day in Denmark, next day in Sweden, back to Denmark, then next day to Sweden again. Wah lau. Like Singapore Johor, Singapore Johor!
The Japanese guys went to buy these for us, not because it's needed for chawanmushi but because he says flowers for the girls! How sweet!
Yusuke sensei taught us how to make cheese cake!
Yusuke sensei! Damn hilarious! His stupid poses!
Next is Malmø, Sweden trip.
Walked damn far just to see this turning torso! Actually nothing much! Cause it can't turn!
We found free toilet! Sweden damn hard to find free toilet so we got excited and cam whore in the toilet! Quite early so nobody's around! And it's isolated place.
Good friends agree to make ugly face but just a split second before the camera shutter clicks, good friend will smile prettily for the camera. That's how you identify good friends.
Act cute.
Sorry too many cam whore photos. Friends who know me know that I don't usually cam whore but free toilet makes a big difference!
Act pervertic.
Eating bread in the toilet.
Next is the sea.
Nostalgic feeling haven't leave me after so looooooooong from London.
YL.
I looked angry and distressed.
Don't you think this looks like some mini castle but it's Netto, a supermarket!
Found Ikea and when you're in Sweden Ikea you must eat meatballs! Dirt cheap! Again may I reiterate it's only SGD3.20 per plate?!
Back to Denmark, the Deer forest and sea near DTU!
This castle was where the King stayed when he went hunting for the deer in this forest.
I love self-timer.
Love cycling.
And then we cycled to the nearby sea. Shiok lah the Danish people! Sea, park, forest, deers! Good life!
The deers! Couldn't get near them cause they run if we do!
The next day, back to Sweden again!
Helsingør(Denmark) - Helsingborg (Sweden)
At Helsingør, we visited the castle famous because of Shakespeare's work. Took place in Kronborg Castle.
All the photos with YL and I were taken by self-timer! Love self-timer. Which genius came up with this!
Defend the castle because Sweden is just across the sea!
Walkway
Ballroom!
Because it's the ballroom so we danced!
I came up with all the lame poses!
Nostalgic nostalgic!
I prefer Hillerod's castle! Much more things and more beautiful.
So free to fish on weekday afternoon!
And then we boarded the ferry to Sweden! It's been more than a decade since I last board a ferry! And it was YL's virgin ferry trip! Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ferry was free because we have Eurail! Luckily I bother to check cause I almost bought the tickets!
Set off!
Love Denmark! Even if it's expensive!
Sweden again!
The church looks the same as in Denmark.
I don't understand why Europe has so many cruel history and mind blowing statue.
No suitable place for self-timer camera so gotta ask for help!
Did some grocery shopping and off we go! Back home to Denmark! We didn't buy any clothes, didn't even bother to enter boutique and head straight to supermarket in both Malmo and Helsingborg! Seems like we're more interested in becoming housewives than dressing ourselves!
Ferry back to Denmark!
And we saw beautiful sun set on the ferry!
Stunning!
No comments:
Post a Comment