Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 54: New camera in Frederiksborg Castle

Time really passes fast! It's the 4th week of semester! So 1/3 of school term is gone already! OMG. Before I realise it, I'll be back in SG soon. Haiz..




We were exploring building 206 when we found a super well-equiped pantry (by the way, they don't call it pantry but some danish name.)


With coffee maker! You can choose like espresso, cappuccino, chocolate drink and much much more. But I dont think this is for us, but for the staff. Anyway since no one said we couldnt drink (and we were directed to this pantry by a prof when we looked lost trying to look for a place to eat), I think it doesnt harm by drinkg a few cups right? At least we didnt take the beer or soda. Must have integrity! If it's Singapore, the beer and coke will be gone in 5 mintues by leaving them in the fridge unlocked.

"Kemi" is Chemistry in Danish :)

Their Chemistry department is so much better than NTU's. By the way, that's quish lorraine, some French cuisine. I'm sharing it with Yanli.



Then we went for our coordination chemistry lesson. The prof is so kind, without his help we wouldnt be here. He told Prof Siow that his course can match organometallic when in fact I think it's more of inorganic stuff. And he organised special 1 hour lesson weekly just for us because the lecture is in Danish. So nice! And handsome :)


Crystallography model. There was a danish student who was in intense discussion with the prof on the model. WTH. I dont think I can ever do this. It's just a lego thing to me.


Trying to act like the eccentric Lady Gaga.


Do I look pro? Haha.


After the lesson, I spotted this cute little 2 seater car and I told Yanli next time I will buy such a car and then claimed to have a 2 seater. Then everyone will be like "wow Jiahui has a porche or lambo!" But in fact it's this type of lao pok car. Anyway, then when people ask me to fetch them I'll say "Sorry mine's a 2 seater. And the seat beside me is only for my CHANEL bag". Zuai right! It's 2 seater what! I didn't say it's a sports car! hahaha.







Random picture of my chocolates. There're 2 more not in the picture. food is my biggest expense. I shall cut down on food especially on non essential things like chips and yoghurt. I was eating 2-3 plates of pasta for dinner but now I reduced it to pastamania's portion. Can save money! Bo bian! Hungry also must tahan!


This is the hailing photo! Yeah, I learned about hail after Yanli asked around about the stone snow. Google about it and found that they can be very big size! Scary man. I think can get concussion if it lands on the head.



Well, the above photos were taken by my mobile. Those below are by my new camera. I dont think the quality differs much. Maybe because I need some time to learn about the functions of the camera.


This is a football field. Too much snow this year. But since feb is ending, I think snow will stop soon. I dont want. So I'm remembering the day when it's snowing so that I will know when is the last snow. It didnt snow today. So I'm remembering yesterday until the next snow comes.

I hate such a feeling. You wont know when's the last snow.


Okay, this is still on friday. Seems like we did so much things. After the coordination lesson, we went to search for Aldi, a German budget supermarket. Took us damn long to find because it's hidden in the residential blocks! With the help of a french girl, we finally found it but our fingers and toes were already so cold.



Then it's movie marathon!


Because movie here is so expensive (>SGD30), so we were smart enough to use the projector of the classroom, connect to our laptop, plug in a speaker and we're ready for the movie! (Plus some beer, chips, cookies, chocolate)

And we chose Resident evil because we're both big fans of zombie shows!

The very next day (saturday), we went to Frederiksborg Castle with Hong Kong and China people. It's so impromptu. We decided on it while I was in the midst of my movie marathon. LOL.


I dont know why tourists like to take phone booth photos so I just follow the trend! Must take London's!



Hillerød: Frederiksborg Castle!!! All of us were like "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" when we saw it.

Reminds me of Jay Chou's song 稻香:“还记得你说家是唯一的城堡”。
Even though I can't be a princess, but I do have a castle. And that's my home.


The main gate. While walking to the castle, I was thinking of horses and guards and this is where the King used to walk as well. Seems like I was teleported to the past. It feels so Lord of the Ring. Still cant believe that I finally am in a castle. So fairytale!

I'm the King of the Castle! - a novel that I studied for O levels.


Again, our jaw dropped. It's magnificient. Our camera just couldnt capture the real beauty of it.





Guest book. Spot my signatures.


The most beautiful church I ever been to. I think this record will soon be beaten when I visit places like Prague and Budapest.




Not very well taken.




This photo is must keep! Because a group of >20 people were waiting for us after I set the 10seconds timer! So hilarious! Hahahahaha. We were like shit what should we do! Continue to wait for the shutter or go off it?


Ballroom.




I wish my bedroom is like this....


Another view of my "bedroom"


And guest room.

Can't I dream? Dreaming is free :)


While leaving the castle, we saw this cute little boy who was not moving. So cute right! We asked if we can take a photo with him and the daddy said sure!

So I took. Then while Ho, the Hong Kong guy stood beside him, the little boy moved and placed the banana near his mouth, and ran off. LOL. We were all stunned and laughed out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment