Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 4: last day with kind danish family
















Tomorrow's school already! How time flies even we didn't do anything.

Hennings was so kind to ask his cousin (i think, or sister) who is an ex DTU student to answer our enquiries about DTU. She's such a nice person. I hope the DTU students are that nice too!

Went to Ballerup shopping mall today after lunch. And their mall is somehow as big as IKEA though they don't find it big. They kept saying not as big as Singapore's. And the location is like Tampines's IKEA too. Like isolated.

Today's a sunday but the mall is not crowded at all. Not even as packed as Hougang Mall.

Hennings told me their entire Dannish population is only 5+ million. OMG!! Singapore's catching up! We're 4.9million now.

All thanks to "foreign talent", permanent residents. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm so elated when MOE announced plans to mark up PR and non-citizen school fees! Yeah that's more fair to us!

Ok anyway back to here... So yah I love their malls. I love their lifestyle. I love almost everything here except that it's so troublesome to layer the clothes when going out and back indoor I'm so hot but yet troublesome to take off!

Starting to appreciate SG's weather.

I love their malls, which close at 4pm. Probably it's the short daytime. But they do it in summer too. Isn't it great that they have more free time? And EVERYTHING is closed on new year. Even mac. Not like our mac 24/7. Not used to this slight inconvenience yet but lesson learnt #2

WE ASIANS ARE SLAVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment