Friday, December 4, 2009

The worse is over

Just a tale.

I took the worse paper ever in my life on 26 Nov 2009.


It was such a disaster that even 6 pages of cheat sheets can't save me. For the first time in my life, I gave up when the exam is still ongoing.

I threw my pen on the table, frown at the paper for 5 seconds, scolded myself for being so stupid, and meanwhile I saw my prof walking down along my column. (Yes I did all that in 5 sec.)

I must admit that I had the urge to throw my pen at his face for setting such a difficult paper, so difficult that it makes the Past year papers seemed like kindergarten level.

But I figured out that I had wasted 5 seconds doing nothing useful. Albeit I always waste time doing nothing at home, but this is definitely not the time to waste.

So I picked up my pen and started.




When time's up, I heard many complains about how disastrous the paper was. It was so relieving to hear that, to know that I wasn't the only one.


And to know that my friend nearly tore her cheat sheet while the exam is still ongoing, and many even cried when time's up, I guess I made the right choice for not throwing my pen.


I always think that I have high threshold for tolerance and pain. And so I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment