Exams. Grrrr. Total mood spoiler.
Hope I can pass JLPT 3 this year even though my Japanese is super rusty now. Being squeezed right between polymer and lab exam, it doesn't help much either. Please let me pass! If not bro will definitely laugh at my grades since he'll most probably be the person who will help me read my letters while I'm away.
So desperate to pass that I'm attending intensive Japanese classes now. Seeing sensei for at least thrice a week! Lol. Sensei is so nice not to charge us money!
How I wish can fast forward to 8th Dec, where all the exams are over and done with. The books are really pilling up on me and I felt so pressurized to do well this sem, since I do not have much chance to pull up my grades.
k, so this will be the city that I'll be living in for the next 6 months after my birthday. Most probably I'll fly on 31st Dec.
A continent which I've never been to! Nervous, excited and frightened! Dear friends, you are all welcome to write letters to me k! I love receiving letters, much more than email or facebook comments.The first Chinese New Year that I'd not be spending in town and without my family. Kinda sad though, not because of the ang baos (I don't care much bout the money. Haven't even open this year's ang baos!), but because of the reunion dinner.
So I gonna prepare a not so sumptuous dinner with yanli dear. And we'll be inviting our Indian friend for our CNY party! Lol. Someone needs to be the guinea pig right?
No comments:
Post a Comment