Such a great relieve! It's time to prepare for the final battle now.
But before that, had an enjoyable time with sis, bro and bear at SMU's settlers cafe. Hopefully this will not be the last gathering of the year.


Will meet yanli dear at night safari tonight! Lol! Can't believe she actually agreed to go out with me to night safari!
Just received the acceptance email yesterday. So I guess it's quite confirm that I'll be leaving town... In 2 months' time.
Rather fast right? The feelings are mixed. Frightened. Nervous. Excited.
I'm already writing down a list of "FRIENDS WHOM I MUST MEET BEFORE 2009 ENDS"
and "MUST EAT FOOD BEFORE 2009 ENDS".
Bro asked "Are you afraid?"
I said "a little".
In actual fact, it is way more than a little. Afterall, it will be the first time that I'd be real far away from home, and for the longest period ever.
Can't wait for the finals to be over! So I can start packing my luggage and buying winter stuff!
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment