My P6 kid just made my day(or night?) a minute ago by saying on msn:
npys.gogeta@hotmail.com says:
i just came online to say ty 4 yourpatience n teaching me so well
JH says: you're welcome!
you're enjoyable to teach
anyway did your mum teach u to say such polite words?
becos it's so unlike of u
npys.gogeta@hotmail.com says:
nope i learn in mindspace
cool right
i m good
Awwwwwwww.... Reminisce of the past tuition sessions...
The question that took me quite a while to solve. And the solution I obtained was different from what the teacher told him (or probably he remembered wrongly). Nevertheless, I firmly believe that I'm correct, especially since I checked it at least 10 times! He believes that I'm right too. HAHAHA.
So this is the male lead! Really starting to miss him now. Miss his noise and his playfulness!
I miss Jubbles too! All thanks to him, I'm no longer as afraid of dogs as I used to be!
Isn't he handsome?
I even dare to carry him!
The amount of highlighter that my kid has. At the last tuition, it was 14. I bet the number is still growing. This photo is now my wallpaper =)
While teaching halfway, I noticed the red-orangey moon and can't help capturing a shot. He asked why is the moon coloured. I have no answer, not even now. Seriously need to seek more general knowledge to meet the challenging demands of the new generation!It may seem too early for thanksgiving but I believe we can express out thanks regardless of the time. Special thanks to: (even though the following might not be reading this but still..)
Thanks to NPYS's Mum for always treating me to Nasi Brani, Pizza, Spaghettic, Roti Prata etc etc etc. I'm so well fed and looked after even during the 2 hour tuition.
Thanks to Joo for giving me the opportunity to teach NPYS!
TKD sooooon! I miss Joo as well!
Lastly, thanks to NPYS! Though you might be a bit too rude, playful, noisy, naughty and irritating at times, but you're still a joy to teach! I'm sure you will do well for you PSLE!
P.S. Happy Birthday Miiko! And incoming happy birthday Mummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment