Haiz...
I'll blog about the trip real soon once my photos are uploaded. I know I can't drag cos if I drag any longer, I'll forget about many minor happenings and I would most probably can't be bothered to blog.
I really have lots of things to settle. Though I just confirmed my work schedule and smsed friends about meet up, I still need to settle with MOE stuff, print Yang Ming Shan photo and send to uncle Xie. And buy a present for Sze Min's 21st.
So many 21st coming up. Hate them.
As for the presents from Taiwan, I'm really terribly sorry that I didn't buy a lot of things due to
- Financial constraint
- Weight limit
- Not much guy stuff available
While I was packing my 30kg luggages, I thought I had a lot of things ( Charlie, the french guy was amazed how 2 girls can buy so many things).
But upon distributing to relatives, neighbours, patients, tutees and friends, I realised I've very little stuff left. I don't even have any food products for myself.
So if you received my gift, please appreciate it as I really had difficulty carrying it back from shopping mall and to airport.
And if you don't receive, very sorry then.
Oh my Ah tiong mee sua!!! How I miss you now while eating my Fried kuay teow!
No comments:
Post a Comment