Friday, February 15, 2013

Wedding bouquet

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Even though I think that buying flowers (especially on V-day) is a waste of money, I still love receiving flowers very much. Maybe I am still very girlish in my heart and I really love to see, touch and smell beautiful flowers. My favourite flowers are gerbera daisies and roses. Make it white, champagne, peach or pastel pink.


I have been looking for two-toned daisy in Singapore but to no avail. The florist at Whampoa told me that it is rare to have that and even if they do carry it, it will be snapped up fast.
 I am thinking of going to Cameron highlands to source for it :p

 While googling for the two toned daisy, I suddenly have an idea for my wedding. Sounds foolish but I think every girl has thought about what she wants for her wedding somehow (even if it means many years later).

I want to have white roses for my bouquet and pastel pink daisies for my bridesmaids. I want my husband to buy flowers for all my girlfriends too.

 

 I cant decide if I should have a white x pastel pink theme or white x pastel blue theme. Since I like pink but he likes blue. 

photo credits: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/jonathanshuff/3417160/8x8_white_and_pink_gerbera_daisy_wall_plaque/fine_art/photography/botanical http://www.jessicafreyphotographyblog.com/tag/navy-blue-bridesmaid-dresses/

No comments:

Post a Comment