C'est la vie.
Life. If there is one word to describe life, what would it be?
Just about a year ago, I was still complaining to Mama about brother's girlfriend.
Things changed better before I went Denmark. And now she's the one helping me out with my Singapore stuff. Brother is just too lazy and inefficient to help me out. I'm so thankful for her help.
Regarding my complicated relationship, I have come to a conclusion. I think I should stop since I don't think we are reaching a common destination.
As for my career, job is good so far. More work is coming in and that means my supervisor are trusting me. But I am not a career minded person. I don't know though, if I will know when is enough and when to stop. Isn't it ironic that you work for a better life, but yet you won't stop working because you kept lustering for more money.
It's a vicious cycle. Will we even have the time to enjoy what we reap?
I am afraid. Very very frightened. So frightened that sometimes late at night, I teared whenever the thought came to my mind. The thought of my family leaving me. I don't know how much time is left for us. Thus I told myself not to venture overseas again and maximise whatever I was given.
Please grant me the strength to change what I could change,
the serenity to accept what I could not,
and the wisdom to differentiate.
No comments:
Post a Comment