1) I drink
2) I do sports/ martial arts
3) late
4) sitting in the exam hall waiting for it to start
5)when the ecco shoe advertisement is being played
You know I think I haven't really got over with Denmark and Europe.
My heart skips a beat whenever I saw that advertisement featuring Copenhagen.
Then I'll go like "I've been there, there and there! And there with Cheng long and Yanli on our very last day in Denmark! We even took a classic touristy shot!"
Have I said this before? I think I did but pardon me for my poor memory.
I wish Eiffel is in front of me while I sat on the Parisian grass with the sunset as backdrop.
I wish I'm in Anfield, cheering on Gerrard and Torres while laughing at the Liverpool fan beside me shivers in the cold.
I wish I'm grocery shopping in føtex with Yanli now, comparing the prices with Netto and fakta like the shares, with my hands stretched so far that I think would get a gold for NAFA whenever I see cheap meat on the shelf.
I left my heart in Europe, and I still haven't gotten it back yet. Will I ever?
Anyway yesterday I was in town, and as I walked down the street of boutiques in Ngee Ann city ( a terrible mistake) alone, my heart beat so fast that I almost died.
Should never ever do that alone again. It's too dangerous.

Lady Dior medium at SGD 3800. It is as elegant as Chanel classic flap.

Céline box small for SGD3800, large for SGD5200. Freaking gorgeous!
P.S. Jogging 10km under scorching hot sun is as dangerous as walking down rue Saint-Honoré. I shall try to wake up at 6am tomorrow instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment