I am really a frog in a well. I didn't know how much Singapore has changed until the recent visits to Marina Bay area.
I was standing on a place that didn't exist back then.
Reached promenade and already the sight was awesome! Spotted some kites! My first time at promenade too. :)
And my first hand-made kite, of course with the help of this Thai master.
Though we didn't fly our kite, cause we were ashamed of our small handmade ones. But looking at the different expressions of those people was so gratifying.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCKDpBimT2rSRueB8KRCfxmF2DK28f1w7kl0Gc511bYBKruZ1-b8v_ICxCdWjFKSXmZq5PCqNSUQxwwVdD2PwHOwGqsEeLmOiLR6OjpRjwwukWhJmLfz9zwAE5mnQbRWKX-retg3EwRuqE/s1600/DSCN1453.JPG">
This blondie was so furious while her friend looked onto her like "I don't know why she's so angry again!"
This time the kite flew above our CBD
This boy was super duper adorable! Beyond words! He posed for me when he saw I was taking photo of him! I'd have just hide away!
And toddlers playing half-naked :)
See, like what I said this place didn't exist back then.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZQJMvkgEeX-T01IueMoTF3fEHLHpGT81N6xuqxO3Cu0mRvum-jc1DgyaTkcUFeoUXHPp0NutVlkpc11WCuNj9Mfs_mB-0MQFGUnIT4N3dREflYewdhy0qv6D7ZDrpJt3_U7U-eAWWHkkT/s1600/DSCN1483.JPG">
A short walk over to the newly opened CHANEL!!! Oh my love~ my darling~
And this guy was cute too! With his very fake smile.
caught newly-wed.
Our eye.
And we were on our 2nd kite flying trip but this time we failed as expected. Haha. Time for a bigger kite!
No comments:
Post a Comment