Saturday, May 22, 2010

UK III- Edinburgh

After Liverpool, we forsake Manchester to travel North to Scotland.. for only one reason.. to meet Justin & Denzyl! I think it's cool to meet our NTU friends in overseas!


We joined the free guided tour in Edinburgh with their recommendation. The guide was good! Really love his stories.









But he's very very lame though. So lame until at this picture, he was saying a lame joke again and a crow flew passed us and cawed. LOL. I think because this crow joke is among the Chinese, hence nobody laughed but I laughed out loud cause the crow really came at the right time!




The guide told us many interesting stories and also about Harry Potter. JK Rowling is from Edinburgh and this was where she first wrote her book. At the window seat above the letter R. Edinburgh is a must go for Harry Potter fans!


The Edinburgh castle.


The next day we went to University of Edinburgh, a highly ranked university in the world and also where Justin & Denzyl are studying now! Wah... It's so grand that it don't look like a uni at all!


After which we shopped for the last time in UK and then head to meet the boys.

The guys are really good host. They cooked dinner for us, and now they took us to sight see!



They really made this trip so worth it. They made me feel so at home! Thank you!










href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhFrfXKMyyjF1uXh63Rkv72sdadpVJqq0DVhOzIw6QSxryiWI580HSzNnjnG8tp6mnZYvQLmVoOBXpfZHdSVC7BHyfNoiFFVeKyeiyB0UQLPEHByuKo8QacLJ2ebYcT8kCVmZHTbF95iY4/s1600/SAM_1332.JPG">


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYvAxPmmAAoo9PyeRZ218o_dxkqWoXVka5K9qTR1nBo5Weo2RRhDI76u1YxnsCepgxptG2o0B7XaIorj-UQZtLrYG_AERh7rMfYqiZcxcz-X_L1Mgo8iNnsw_E7JsyeQbYC-qDNkvcXGA/s1600/SAM_1333.JPG">
And thanks for helping us take lots of photos! Love this jump shot taken by Justin! YL can never help me take a decent jump shot! Her skill damn chui!


But I still love her.


Love this photo too. I fell in love with black & white photo after visiting London. Seems like the nostalgic feeling haven't left me


I love my Zara coat from Sweden. =)





Dinner with the boys. We each order different flavour and share =)) In the end, my mushroom and Justin's chicken are top favourite and YL's corn was just too disgusting for us to like.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgeNB3RcWultVrFZynlHa-nrpHSaW5a_Q_Jc1V9FfnFROb4w6ly9B3HSLjjgZ2O3ivZXTz0XCaDiIXhmyPhFm8p2cu5xdOtjRft-KyyTo8h29cpSgisoN-rznNxxBmns8jHFTREutic5d4/s1600/SAM_1363.JPG">
As soon as we landed Copenhagen, (Denmark is like our home now. It's safe and we don't face discrimination here) we saw SIA! I miss Singapore so much as days passed and 1 more month to SIA again! SIA is the best! For the service and the pretty air stewardess and handsome air steward! HAHAHAH.

But I'll certainly miss my Danish life...

No comments:

Post a Comment