Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My happiest day!

Today, 09/09/09, is definitely one of my happiest day ever!

Blogger is screwed up and I can't upload photos. But it's okay. Nothing can spoil my mood today, not even the fact that I met SKY twice in school because

I GOT IT!!!!


Or should I say WE GOT IT!!!!!


Yeah! We all got it!


I'm going to Copenhagen for exchange next sem!

WOo hoo! God must have heard my prayers, and hence Yanli is going with me too!


WE ARE GOING TO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF DENMARK!




I was so afraid that I couldn't get Denmark and get China instead. But I was afraid that if I got it, I'll die there due to hunger, cold and/or loneliness.

But now that Yanli is going with me, I guess I just have to worry about the minimum SGD20 per meal and -2 degree celsius weather.


Thank you for granting me my wish!


And I'm starting to miss my family, friends and Singapore!

P.S. I will miss you like crazy, sweetie! You're the first non NTU friend that came into my mind when I receive the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment