A very short stairs that I need to climb when running late. It's one of the shortest stairs found in NTU.
Stairs in actual is longer than the photo can contain.Oh my Next Level USB arrived a day before my final paper! Hence I was very distracted! Busy uploading to computer, transferring to phone, viewing video, lyrics booklet etc.
The USB is super duper glamourous! Words just can't describe how beautiful it is! Even my brother who doesn't appreciate beauty gave praise to this!
It proves to be too shining with a flash.
It comes in a CD casing also, with a chain for you to carry the USB. But nah, it's a collectible so I'm not going to carry it around with me!
Strawberry, one of my favourite fruit!
N95 mask- filters at least 95% of the impurities.
It is so tight that initially I find it hard to breathe. After getting used to it, I was then given a visor to protect the face area. Oh wow, I almost died from suffocation. The visor blocked 70% of the air, plus N95 blocks at least 95% of the air.Even if I am standing still, sweat forms around the nose area!
Wearing the full PPE is no kidding matter. Still includes the visor, which is not shown in this picture.
But I was really happy that I managed to contribute more or less to the dialysis centre. In health care, you cannot afford to be slow because that 1 second may determines life or death. Although it is just a temporary job, I learned really a lot of things. Much more than what Chemistry notes taught me. I see life and death, I see how vulnerable human beings are, I see how humans depend on each other to live and I see self-sacrificing. Most importantly, I appreciate life much more than before. And I start to think twice before having that packet of fries. I was really happy yesterday when I lent my shoulder to a patient. Literally. Not that kind of "lent my shoulder for you to cry". My shoulder and hands helped him to walk around. I felt that my shoulder worth a billion bucks. That feeling of being able to help the less fortunate is even better than scoring straight As.Through this job, I realised that the doctors and nurses are really great. Even when they're having lunch, their eyes are fixed on the TV, monitoring their patients. Plus, they're super nice to me too! All of them keep asking me to go have a break, "had breakfast already?", "want coffee?" etc! Even the cleaner uncle is nice to me!
Today I received Kee Ching's wedding invitation! So exciting! 31st May! Can't wait!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment